25 Rules Everyman Should Live By
As men, As gentlemen we have a set of rules to live by. So those unspoken rules we thought we round them up for you to start being a gentlemen rather than a boy in a suit.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
01. Be gentle to the opposite sex
– Being aggressive to the opposite sex is not a good idea because
you turn out to be an ass wipe because they way you play is not
the way they play.
02. Dress well no matter the occasion
– Being well dressed shows you care, Shows you can be
professional and clean at all times. Reflects good about your
03. Pride is dangerous, Be careful
– Being prideful is like being a peacock, Always needing a crowed
and never being wrong.
04. Giving up a seat is not for discussion
– Always make sure people around you are comfortable, If that
means giving up a seat so that there’s peace do so
05. Work hard
– Working hard proves endurance, proves where you want to go in
life and by hard work, you usually get there.
06. Fighting does not mean your man enough
– Being the strongest in the room does not make you the man
people look up to but by the way you handle yourself in
07. Knowledge is power
– Always seek to know more, make sure you test everything so it
makes sense to stand for something worthwhile.
08. Suit up
– Make sure you own a suit, a well tailored one that fits you
09. Be confident
– Being confident is not being arrogance, there’s a thin line
between the two so be conscious
10. Live outside of your comfort zone
– Living outside of your comfort zone means being able to takes
risks once, maybe twice.
11. Foul language is a no
– Swearing is not how a gentleman talks, no matter how times
change having a dirty mouth is not a good idea
12. Make eye contact
– Always make sure to look inside of the eyes of everyone, so that
they may take you seriously.
– Being romantic is not a sign of feminism, it just means you can
put someone else’s needs first than yours
– Making sure your hair is cut and and beard is well trimmed
means your clean.
15.Admit when your wrong
-No one is always right, and not being right means your human to
acknowledge your wrongs, admit and move on
16. Always make the first move
– Men should be daring and being daring makes you brave
amongst other man.
17. Always say “Thank you” & “Please”
– Using the golden rules makes people around you use the golden
18. Handshakes should be strong
– Shaking another man’s hand shows off how firm you are, do not
be weak with hand shakes.
19. Leave her breathless
– Leaving her breathless means you exceeded her expectations
and went beyond, do that always.
20. Don’t judge, just improve yourself
-Seeing a flaw in others means you have a flaws of your own, do
not judge just work on your own.
21. Speak your mind
-Don’t be arrogant, but stand for something you truly believe in
regardless of what people may think
22.Your a man, your paying
– Don’t be that guy that does not get the bill, A man provides for
his family and he’s girlfriend.
-Does not matter the state of whoever, complimenting shows your
a good person that sees the good in everyone.
24. Never wear your hat indoors
– A gentleman makes sure to respect everyone and wearing hats
indoors is a no.
25. Do not be a center of attention
– Don’t be a show pony, Be silent and make your mark